Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which is harder? Ballet or competitive swimming?

To me, swimming is harder BY FAR! What do you think??



Which is harder? Ballet or competitive swimming?lyric opera



I'm sure ballet can be hard at times too. Howver, I find swimming soooooooo much harder. It uses every muscle in your body, you have to hold your breath, and it is in the water! Plus, getting fast times can be very hard.



Which is harder? Ballet or competitive swimming?imax theater opera theater



swimming is sooo hard-mentally and physically. and it uses like every muscle. you sweat so much, but people cant tell because your wet...its insane!
After doing both competitive swimming and ballet I think that swimming is much harder, it challenges you physically and mentally everyday.
Swimming!!!
swimming is way harder. I swim competitivly year round and I know that my muscles always ache way more after a tough swim than when I do ballet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter