Thursday, December 10, 2009

Chiodos Bone Palace Ballet?

I know I know shame on me for not buying the cd, but anyways. I downloaded is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork, and at the chorus it just gets static-y. Can someone send me a good copy of the song?



Chiodos Bone Palace Ballet?performing arts show



Buy it, retard.



Chiodos Bone Palace Ballet?opera cd opera theater



I'm afraid there's no good copies of Chiodos songs.
If you get it from limewire or any of those places, the chances of you finding a good version of that song are slim to none since they all go and distribute that one copy of the same song.



Your best bet would be to just go and support the band and pay the $11 that you were meant to pay for the whole CD.
think..................think..........bu... it at target fior like 15 buck ! like i would send u my own cd.
Just buy the cd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter