Thursday, December 10, 2009

When I wear ballet flats, the back of ankle always hurts!!! what can i do?

i think it's called a blister or something, but the shoe always rubs on the back of my ankle, and it really hurts!! i love wearing cute shoes and will pay the price to wear them.



however, i'm getting really sick of it.



i tried bandaids and they always get off quickly because it rubs a lot.



When I wear ballet flats, the back of ankle always hurts!!! what can i do?secure browser



Dr sholes makes little crescent looking things that you put on the shoe and it wont rub anymore they should be near the foot aisle!!! They are also cheap so its ok if they come off in a month or two!



When I wear ballet flats, the back of ankle always hurts!!! what can i do?home theater opera theater



put maxi pads in the back of your shoe.
get new ones
I can't wear em' either. I'm not going to scar up my feet to wear them though. I'll stick with flip flops.
get the really sticky band-aids



because thats the only thing that really works...
ahh happens to me too.



I wear the fabric bandaids, two one each heel, the fabric ones stay on longer.



Or, you could take some medical tape (the stuff that you use to wrap gause) and put some tissues on your heels.
haha, "A blister or something."



Yeah, I guess in the aftermath you could call it a blister.



Try getting a bigger size.



I have this problem sometimes too, and thats what I do. Or if they wont fit anymore, just put soft cushioning there. (Some shoe stores sell this.)



If you think your going to go to the store in a few days, wear bandaids and socks untill you actually go out and purchase this merchandise.



I know the feeling -- it KILLS!



But this stuff is sure to help!



Good luck!
I know this sounds weird, but put duct tape where it rubs.



They have brown and white duct tape, so if anyone sees it just looks like a bandaid.



Plus-- it stays on, and your pants usally cover the back of your shoes.
find the right pair. i have a cute pair of bcbg black ballet flats that hurt like hell to wear then i have alllll my other flats taht i dont even notice are on my feet. just search around for the right size and brand. you'll find a comfy pair. i own like 10 flats and only 2 hurt. good luck!!! :]]]
probably you havent broken into them yet.



what i do it put like many layers of bandaid on for like the first few days but instead of having them right ontop of each other, have one going up and one going side ways.



or you could wear athletic wraps and where your shoes aroudn your house so you could break into them if tats the reason.



i hope this helps
Well, you will have to break in the shoes so they can mold into your foot's shape before they actually feel okay. so get bandage (like, cloth ones) and wrap it around ur ankles
Stop wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter