Saturday, December 5, 2009

Fashion question about ballet flats?

I think they're so cute and can be worn with leggings, jeans, mini-skirts, and capri type jeans?



She thinks they are only meant to be worn with straight leg jeans.



Please help resolve this friendly dispute between my 14year old and I! :)Thanks!



Fashion question about ballet flats?plays



I wear flats with everything, jeans, dresses, capri's, skirts, leggings, whatever.



Fashion question about ballet flats?opera ticket opera theater



They can be worn with almost everything!!!
oh w/e wear em however you want..........what's she going to do........kill you??????? they're in and they're chic........so show em off like you should.............
i totally agree with you! i wear my flats with anything.. leggings, jeans, mini skirts, and capris. :)
anything as long as they match for me
You can wear them with just about anything.
they can be worn with everything! i wear them with everything.



they may not look too hot with shorts though. like short shorts.
im 13 and yeah your totally right and your daughter is totally wrong. i know sorry but you can wear it with like everything.
You can wear them with just about anything.
UR RIGHT! they can be worn with everything! Including straight leg jeans! I think they look best with straight leg jeans though... so your both right! lol
they go with everything and EVERYTHING
ballet flats go with almost everything not just skinny jeans.
yeah, you can wear them with pretty much anything. you win! haha :]
No offense, but then your daughter doesn't know anything about fashion, no duh flats can go with almost anything... I wear them with leggings, skinny jeans, skirts, shorts, ANYTHING... well maybe not anything but most things
they can be worn with anything !! skinny jenas do look really cute with them, but so those a skirt, or capris, or flared jeans !!
I am 14. Tell your 14 year old that she is completely wrong, I wear my flats with everything, just like all my friends. It's the "in" thing to do. Especially with leggings..... the whole look started with leggings and flats!
they can be worn with anything. I was on the fashion section of about.com on how to wear certain clothing items. And it said flats can be worn with anything.
well they can be worn with both skinny jeans a normal boot cut jeans. it's just usually flats or heels look good with skinny jeans so i can see why she's saying that.
i wear them with almost EVERYTHING! they're soo cute !?
I agree with you.I also think they go with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter