Saturday, December 5, 2009

Poll: Bowling or Ballet?

What would you prefer to go to with your friends/significant others?



Poll: Bowling or Ballet?theatre



I like when my freinds significant other dresses in a tu-tu and roll my balls between her pins up and down the hard shiny slick wooden alley...may I have a moist towel?



Poll: Bowling or Ballet?opera music opera theater



bowling
bowling
bowling
Bowling.
bowling
BOWLING WITH FRIENDS



DUHHHH
ballet
bowling.
bowling
bowling that would be so much fun to o with my friends



even though i have never been bowling
bowling
qtf?
bowling
bowling
"Bowling for Soup"
bowling alleys are the sh1t



nothing like getting drink and hurling a 12lb ball down a wooden lane
bowling
Bowling
bowling.
Bowling
bowling
I'd be more at home bowling...



;-)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA



This question contrasts SO MUCH. LOOOOOLLL



BOWLING!
Usually - or most times - I'd rather go bowling, but maybe the ballet for a change of scenery.
HANDS DOWN BALLET
Oh but of course bowling Mami Z!



We should get together with Cisco kid, and yidiot and then we should all pack into the car and go and give the manager he*l!
music
neither, it they should be with their own girlfriend/boyfriend
Bowling or golf...but fishing is the best...drinking and boat riding
Bowling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter