Thursday, December 10, 2009

Coach Thera Patchwork Ballet Flats,Does anyone have a pair?

I bought those cause thay were cute and they match my purse. Well after wearing them i find that they are uncomfortable! My toe bone hurts where the shoe rubs on. What should i do to make the shoe wider? I got my size so dont think they dont fit me. This really sucks because they were expensive and I just cant believe how uncomfortable they are. Any suggestions? I cant return them cause I've already worn them. This really sucks!!!!



ps.Girls, dont buy these flats!



Coach Thera Patchwork Ballet Flats,Does anyone have a pair?theatre tickets



Are they leather? leather takes some time to adjust to your feet.



Did you keep the receipt? Assuming you wore them once or twice, and look new, you should be able to return them. Or if you can, exchange them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter