Thursday, December 10, 2009

Im interested in ballet... i have never done any form of prof. training before... i am 27 is it hard

oh by the way i have tried locating an adult beginners class here in jamaica and im unable to so anyone knowing of any can let me know. Thank you



Im interested in ballet... i have never done any form of prof. training before... i am 27 is it hard?performing arts center



you can definately start now! its never too late. im sure threre is some school offering adult dance lessons, my dance school does. Unfortunately, its not in jamaica. lol



Im interested in ballet... i have never done any form of prof. training before... i am 27 is it hard?sunshine opera theater



Ballet is tough. And 27 is a bit late in life to start, but have fun anyways.
yeah and it woulds be better if u got into it earlier, requires alot of work and flexibility. but u can still do it, i mean its never too late, but its still the best to start soemthing when youre young. (under 20)



if not try something like yoga
If that is really what you want to do, do it. I always wanted to dance, but never did until one day. I realized that it was something I wanted to do so much, embarrassment, my age, my excuse of a busy schedule, didn't matter. Its not easy, but nothing fulfilling ever is. I know that if you really want it you will do it, no advice needed, its just what you want to do. It doesn't matter how old you are if its what you really want, its only an obstacle if you see it as one. Good luck in whatever you choose.sry I have no idea about ballet classes in Jamaica
Dancefit Jamaica limited offers adult dancing lessons. I am not sure if I can post their email address here. but email me and I will give you there email address as well as a contact telephone number. you can see what they have to offer.
its never too late to start dacing!!! fair enough ballet is probs one of the hardest forms of dance and does require alot of hard work but im sure if your dedicated enough you will be fine. the most important thing is that your having fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter