Saturday, December 5, 2009

If I dance ballet for an hour once a week would I lose weight ir at least have a flat stomach by may

I'd like to get down some pounds without crash dieting or eating gross food.



If I dance ballet for an hour once a week would I lose weight ir at least have a flat stomach by may-june?chinese theater



You may, depending on what moves you do in ballet. For example, if you do many grand battements ( pronounced 'grond-batmahs') you will be using your stomach muscles. However, this may not be effective, because not all body types are the same. It also depends on what level you are in. You can also ask your ballet teacher for some exercises to work your stomach muscles. If you find that nothing is happening, you might want to pump it up to two hours a week. Also, if your studio offers Pilates classes, you might want to think about taking them. They could really help.



I hope everything works for you, and I wish you the best of luck!



If I dance ballet for an hour once a week would I lose weight ir at least have a flat stomach by may-june?opera mini opera theaterrory24 hi, its kelsey- i wrote the winning answer. More than likely, you will. The water will really help; just be careful not to overdo it. the soups, vegetables, and salads will help too, especially for a dancer. Just remember that it will only be possible if you let it happen. Report It


Depends. If you are going to do ballet you might want to try 2 hours a week.



But there IS no alternitive to eating healthy.



Ballet will help. I know because I have taken ballet for 8 years.
you need to excersise at least 3-4 times a week, for at least 1/2 and hour for it to have any effect. ballet is good, but the amount of time you're doing it for isn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter