Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you like ballet and dance? what kind?

i think more people should dance its so stress reliving!



Do you like ballet and dance? what kind?chicago theater



i must agree. i think more people should go to see live dance performances, because that is also beautiful and relaxing. and it gives people the oppertunity to appriciate someone elses hard work. good question!



Do you like ballet and dance? what kind?met opera opera theater



I LOVE TO DANCE!! i know i think people should dance, instead making fun of it. lol.
i luv dance soooo much
i love dance. even though i'm old, i still take ballet and jazz !!



:-)
Dance is such a wonderful form of expression. I feel most free when I am dancing. My favs are ballet and jazz. Ballet requires a lot of time and discipline, but anyone can be good at jazz and it is great fun. Try it with a couple of friends and I bet you'll love it!
Yea, dancings awesome. I do Jazz, Tap and Ballet, and also used to do hip hop. I dont care what people say about me if i do ballet, i still want to do it.
I love ballet! More people should try it and realize its very good for you and it;s fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter