Saturday, December 5, 2009

Help with my ballet flats!!!!?

http://www1.bloomingdales.com/catalog/pr...



i jsut got these flats over the weekend and i wore them for 2 days so far...its pretty comfortable exept at the back. because the heel( gold patent) is higher than regular flats so it hurts my ankles...will it go away if i keep on wearing it?



Help with my ballet flats!!!!?opera score



Patent leather is a man-made material and does not stretch, so the heel will not be broken-in. However, I'm not sure what the rest of the shoe is made of; if it's made from a stretchable fabric (suede, leather, etc.) maybe after some time that part of the shoe will stretch and make the heel feel a bit more comfortable.



In the meantime, I recommend Dr. Scholls heel liners (http://www.drscholls.com/product.aspx?pr... ) band-aids just don't cut it in terms of padding, plus they'll look tacky if they peek out of your lovely Juicy Couture shoes!



Help with my ballet flats!!!!?musicals opera theater



yes



they will kick in
yeah... it will get used to it.. just wear bandaides on your heels.
maybe u should get used to them:)
These don't look very comfortable, so they will probably keep hurting I'm afraid.
Yea probably, you got to wear them in. And u can also get these cool nylon short socks that look great with ballet flats.
try adding some extra cusioning to the back. bandaid, or some taped on tissue paper may help! good luck%26lt;3
I think that you will grow into the flatts.



Just keep on wearing them.



* -Mel %26lt;3
Those are cute!



I would just wear bandaids on my heels for the next couple times, eventually they'll give in
Omg I have those shoes and I had the same problem! It will eventually be more comfortable!
probably... until then put a big skin colored bandage there so your skin wont peel and no one will notice it... put it on both heels... and they are so cute so good luck and awsome buy!
yea it will go away



it will probably take some time tho



because ur probably just breaking them in =]
Most shoes are like that when you first buy them. After a week or so of wearing them, you should break them in and they will fit better and stop hurting your heels. Until then, you might want to think of something to put between your ankle and the shoe to reduce the friction...try bandaids (clear or skin toed, you dont want to ruin the look of your new shoes with bandaids) or attach a cotton ball to the inside of the heel. Unless you can take the pain, or you dont get blisters easily.
yes they will, but untill then you gan get like little pad things for the back of heels, that you can put on those flats. you can get them at targer, and select shoestores.



they're ADORABLE btw.. i might just buy them for myself! haha :)
Do you mean the back bit where it comes up and presses on your ankle? I had some shoes that did this and I tried stretching them, but eventually I stopped wearing them cos they hurt. I'd wear them at home with thick socks to see if this stretches them a bit so you can wear comfortably.
You need to break them in. It'll go away soon.



Also, those shoes are flippen cute girl....



GOOD LUCK!!!!!!! :)
Cute flats! %26lt;333!



But they probably will always hurt.



Alot of my friends have pairs like that which always hurt no matter how much they wear them.



I got cushioning on the inside of mine so that they don't hurt anymore- but



flats are like always uncomfortable- but fashion over function (:
they are cute and yes this always happens to me with new flats, just keep wearing them and the pain will go
band-aids help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter