Thursday, December 10, 2009

If you like Ballet, which are your favourites? Serious answers please.?

Sleeping Beauty for the choreography, music %26amp; general spectacle. Romeo %26amp; Juliet for emotion, Spartacus for male dancing, Gisele for drama, Don Quixote for comedy, La Byadare for oriental exoticism . . .



If you like Ballet, which are your favourites? Serious answers please.?concert tickets



Swan Lake and The Nutcracker. I know, sort of cliche, but I don't think I'd ever know enough about ballet to go to a ballet event that I wasn't familiar with.



If you like Ballet, which are your favourites? Serious answers please.?theater seating opera theater



i'm a dancer.



and my favorite is probably swan lake.
Dance teacher, choreographer and studio owner, also former dancer speaking here, and I have to say that Ballet is still one of my favorite performing arts to view (and to teach).



Coppelia, Don Quixote, Giselle, Les Sylphides, Firebird, and Carmen.
Don Q and Giselle are both at the top of my list.
Nutcracker
Stravinsky's "Rite of Spring"



It touched off a riot at it's debut.
i like that one... god i don't remember what it ws called... it starts with a Y. it has a price king and a magician.... really dark ballet... i loved the story line, and the dancing was spectacular.
any ballet by stravinski... firebird
The Nutcracker and Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter