Saturday, December 5, 2009

Question for male ballet dancers?

How old were you when you started dancing?



Why did you start to dance?



Just curious-



thanks



Question for male ballet dancers?paramount theater



I took gymnastics since I was three. I stopped about age 12. Played sports in school, then my senior year, i decided I wanted to dance. I started competing and dancing ballet, jazz, tap, and acro at age 17. I danced when I went to college and stopped at 24. I'm now 35 and last year I started teaching hip hop and acro in a local dance studio. They also have an adult class which I take regularly. So, I get my weekly dose of ballet as well as the other areas of dance.



The reason I started dancing was for the love of music. I was a vocal major in school and did musicals, so I thought it would be cool and fun. Obviously it still is fun.



Question for male ballet dancers?theatre opera theater



Well, im not a guy, but i started when i was 11. There is a male ballet dancer that goes to the same place i do and he started at 12. Hope I helped
im not a guy but my brother started at age 9



i started at age 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter