Saturday, December 5, 2009

Barrel Turn in ballet?

I used to be able to do a barrel turn (mind you I was never amazing at them) but recently I haven't been able to do one at all, anyone have any tips on doing them or a video I can watch to help me with them?



Barrel Turn in ballet?opera house



wikiHOW.com



Barrel Turn in ballet?dream theater opera theater



Get rid of your fear to lean sideways and practice. You don't need a video. You will love them and yourself so much more if you cross the bridge alone. Your momentum will come from you shoulders/back and your plie preparation. You can figure it out. Go in the studio alone and work on it, ask your teacher to give you some assistance in person. NO VIDEOS!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ugQO-4Y5...



It seems like you have a fear...If this is so, practice with a mat or something.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter