Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you wear ballet flats in the winter?

how do you wear them barefoot? it's gets kinda too cold for that...



Do you wear ballet flats in the winter?binoculars



just when its not snowing...cuz if snow gets on your bare feet,,,,it gets very cold...and then it melts....:]



Do you wear ballet flats in the winter?violin opera theater



I do!



I wear them with nude colored socks. It really doesn't look that bad.
i do
yeah, i would wear them with knee high socks, or just really colorful ones.
yup they are too cute not to wear in winter
Heck yes I do...I love my ballet flats girlfriend.
If it's too cold for you, then don't wear them unless you're going to be able to take it. Personally, everyone I know (and in my town) wear sandals throughout the winter, so I wouldn't think too much about ballet flats.
Yes!!! flats are an year-round accessory!
yes i love mine i wear almost everyday
I do.



I wear them with socks or stay barefoot. It usually doesn't get that cold, where I am, to where I can't wear them.
no especially if there is snow around you. then it just loooks retartded
Yes!! Ballet flats are so cute and comfortable! You can wear them all year round ~ in the summer, fall, spring, and even the winter!!! Where I live, the climate is pretty mild and sunny the whole year, so I am lucky I can wear that kinda thing. But if you live in like a place where it snows or rains a lot, please please please DO NOT wear ballet flats in the winter! Your feet will freeze! So, meduim-warm weather = good for ballet flats, extremely cold-rainy-snowy weather = very bad for ballet flats!!!



? Hope this helps! ?
Where I live it is way too cold for that! I would get frostbite! LOL! I stick to my warm and fuzzy Uggs in the winter :)
ofcourse but with soxs under it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter