Thursday, December 10, 2009

Should I take ballet or hip hop classes?

I really like both so much and I cant decide between the two. So I decided to come on here, whichever one gets the most vote is the one I'll pick thanks guys =}



Should I take ballet or hip hop classes?opera singer



Well i think you should do ballet



i done it for 8 years



it gives you really good muscle control that you dont really learn in any other form of danceing



and even if you dont like it it will be worth it because if you end up doing hip hop later on it will seriously help



but just a warning ballet is VERY hard you just have to stick with it



Should I take ballet or hip hop classes?amc theater opera theater



hip hop



ballet if you like jazz
Ballet
I would prefer the hip hop classes
Take Salsa dancing classes.
Hip hop :-)
Hip hop
try both
hip hop!!! its so much more entertaining(no offense to ballet)
i love ballet so that is what i would take, and its what i vote for!
ballet, it gives u grace, poise and elegance
Hip hop seems much more exciting and beneficial as far as exercise
hip hop sounds more fun.



?Melli_Boo?
It depends on what you want and where you want to take it in the future. If you are looking to get in shape, go "clubbing" and things like that, then hip-hop is your answer.



If you are looking to learn grace, balance, strength, focus, get in shape, and learn a refined classical skill, then ballet is your answer.



If I were a woman making this choice, I would chose ballet. Hip-hop is little more than a more detailed/choreographed aerobics class...in my opinion.
ballet - i think if you wanted to be a professional dancer it would give you a good starting place, not only for strength, technique, agility, but for the discipline .. even if you're taking the classes more for fun - i'd go with whichever one gives you the most joy - because if you don't really feel it, it's going to be hard to stick with it on a bad day ...either way - choose the one that 'makes your heart sing' :)
Hip Hop classes cause you gonna actually make a career of it if you are that good.
Hip Hop!!!i lov it 4ever!!!



Have a gr8 day~
I know some ballet moves, so Id definitely LOVE to take a ballet class in the future. BALLET all the way lol
Ballet. I use to take it when I was little and dropped out and you have NO idea how much I regret that. It's really good. You should take it. Hip hop is so cliche and nothing special. So many people take hip hop class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter