Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you love ballet??

Um, not in particular. But my girlfriend does ballet and dance. She'd kill me if I'd say I didn't. She hit me for saying dance wasn't a sport....



Do you love ballet??theatre



Yes I do! Dance is my passion, and Ballet is my specialty! Do you love it??



Do you love ballet??opera music opera theater



this is one of the many reasons I suspect myself to be a tom-girl (not tom-boy, tom-girl) because I'm a guy who loves ballet. it is simply one of the most beautiful fine arts there is. I haven't had much opportunity, but I wish I could have more to watch them perform. what was that movie "dirty dancing?" well one of them, there's so many different movies with the same title. But that was great.
Classical or modern?
of course i do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter