Thursday, December 10, 2009

Tell me about ballet please?

Ballet: A fun sport for feeling graceful, beautiful, and confident. Builds posture, leg and arm muscles, and balance. Especially fun if you like feeling pretty, I know I love it!!!! :-)



Tell me about ballet please?globe theater



Visit my blog...since my love of the ballet is too long to fit here.



Tell me about ballet please?oper opera theater



Check out www.abt.org



If you want to check out the Education Section, Library. That tells you all about the history of ballet, videos of dance moves,etc.



If you think you want to start dancing. I definitely recommend it. It's challenging and beautiful. You will also become much better at any other form of dance should you take it.



I also recommend reading a book called "The Dancer's Companion" by Eliza Minden.
It's boring a soul-less. Ballerinas are like little robots. Try looking into Jazz/Lyrical/Contemporary!!!
Ballet is the basis of all dancing. I personally love all types of dancing. I take tap, ballet, lyrical, jazz, modern/contemporary, character, and ceccheti. I have learned throughout my dancing that although my favorite is jazz and contemporary. You need ballet without it you have no foundation and you need a strong core in order to do anything. Ballet gives you this and so much more. If you want to do anything with dance you have to take ballet.
Ballet is a very graceful dance.you should try it.you will fall in love right away!!!i would write more but you'll be soo tired after it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter