Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm a ballet dancer and i want to get into shape since i'll be going on pointe next year.h

P.S. I have Asthma.



I'm a ballet dancer and i want to get into shape since i'll be going on pointe next year.how can i do this?symphony



What you have to do is make your weight loss part of just having a healthier lifestyle.



Diet and fitness work together toward a healthy lifestyle. Changing your diet and your level of fitness is what can change the way you look and feel. The best way to lose weight is about living a healthier life than what you may be living now. You will need a complete lifestyle change and you will need to be committed.



The body loses about 2 pounds a week optimally and that鈥檚 2 pounds that stay off. When you drop at a faster rate your body could potentially rebound and either plateau your weight loss or put extra weight on. If you are committed then you should reach your goal.



There will be 5 basic elements you need to adjust to have a healthy lifestyle.



They are:



1. Your Eating



2. Your Water Intake



3. Maintaining a balance of cardio and resistance exercise



4. Smart supplementation



5. Sleeping the best amount of time.



I'm a ballet dancer and i want to get into shape since i'll be going on pointe next year.how can i do this?performing arts center opera theater



Are learning this out of a book or something? Your teacher should be able to "point" (I love puns) you in the right direction.
I dance and have asthma too. What I did is I went to the YMCA and talked to the people there and they gave me a free plan on what machines i should use. It was very helpful and it got me in great shape.
Try kickboxing,weighted lunges,low impact cardio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter