Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you like ballet? Why/?

There's a certain exhilirating feeling I get after dancing, whether it's onstage, in class or just practice. It's a combination of the adrenaline running through my body, the knowledge I am using my body to create wonderful art and something else that I really can't identify.



That doesn't describe it very well. It's sort of a wordless joy that I feel whenever I dance. It's enough to make me put up with the pain and the annoyances and the practices and all the hardships that ballet can cause.



I like watching ballet performances because I love seeing other dancers feeling that way and showing it through their dancing.



Do you like ballet? Why/?theater



Actually, I love dancing (not necessarily ballet). Ballet demonstrates beauty and poise but I think it is kind of boring. I would much rather doing something like tap or jazz because you get to move around more. Dancing is a good way to express yourself if you do not have a singing voice. It is a good activity to do to keep you busy and it is great if you like being in front of a crowd. I enjoy it a lot but it had it's negatives also. Dancing takes hours of practice every week and you have to exersize constantly and lift weights or do something to keep your muscles strong and flexible so you can eaisily perform your routine.



Do you like ballet? Why/?london theatre opera theater



I love to watch ballet...the grace and beauty of the movement and the stories in ballet touch me. I do not like to participate in ballet, the repetative nature of ballet is boring to me.
Yes, because it's a beautiful art form, It's like a fairly tail from your childhood come to life, visually its so beautiful, the costumes, the music, it makes you feel as if your living in a fairly tail for two hours, it makes your troubles go away for a little bit, and that's something we all could use. !!!!!!!! I usually feel good after I see one.
I love "The Nutcracker". I also admire the physical condition of ballet dancers, they are in excellent shape and haven't a shred of fat on them.
yes because
I used to like ballet, but now that I am 13, it has gotten very boring and slow paced at this dance school. i like faster dances like hip hop and tap better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter