Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help with ballet dancing. I am desperate!?

My Grade 8 Exam is coming soon and I am so nervous. It is bcoz I feel that I am not at the point where I can dance perfectly. I really want to perform well for this last grade.These are questions I would love to ask:



How should my hair be tied? I have shoulder length hair?



Should I put on make up?



I am bespectacled. Should I put on my spectacle. I dont have contacts and I definitely cant afford to buy a pair. My vision is really blur without my specs but I would look horrible with specs while dancing. Dont u think?



What should I do at this last minute to strengthen my inner muscles and improve my performance?



What should I consume to give me more stamina?



What do examiners look for in our dancing?



What can I do to get goot marks?



Hmmh.....Pls help me



Help with ballet dancing. I am desperate!?performing arts



How should my hair be tied?definetly try something different like a french twist or a side-parted low bun



Should I put on make up?i don't think you would need it for an exam,maybe for an audition but i would hold off for the exam



I am bespectacled. Should I put on my spectacle? if you KNOW the dance reallyyyyy well like the back of your hand i would say don't wear your glasses



What should I do at this last minute to strengthen my inner muscles and improve my performance?stretch,stretch,STRETCH! when you're sitting in front of the tv or having free time in dance classes,stretch all of your muscles like straddle,split things like that.



What should I consume to give me more stamina?you can't really eat anything to get stamina,try running everyday if you have time it helps ALOT



What do examiners look for in our dancing?poise,how well you dance your type of dance,confidendce



What can I do to get goot marks?smile at the judges every once in awhile,not a cheesy smile but just a little smile,and make sure you seem confident! if you blank out in the middle,don't show it in your face.just make something up as you go,they don't know it!



hope this helps %26amp; good luck!!



Help with ballet dancing. I am desperate!?binoculars opera theater



Hair should be completely up, a bun would be best, or a french twist if you can secure it neatly. Totally off the neck, even if its a low bun.



You may want to wear soem light make-up. You know how political and catty dance can be. But nothing heavy if youre at a strict school. Mascara bluch and lip gloss, thats fine. If you're blind as a bat, wear the glasses, If you can get away without them, give it a shot. Don't do a whole lot of practicing the night before and making your muscles sore, light stretching.



Dry carbs are quick bruning sources of energy, think nuts, light breads, steamed veggies. Confidence is everything, flaunt it, even if you dont know what you got. Think about what makes you a great dancer and play up those points

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter